Alisha Naaz http://vualisha.blogspot.com E-mail: vualisha@gmail.com

......Indian Songs.......

>

Thursday, February 11, 2010

ENG 301 Assignment Solution

Mr. Ali Akbar
Cupola Pakistan Ltd
87-A Gulberg
Lahore
Date
12-Jan-10
Dear Mr. Ali Akbar
I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As
requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and
three references.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong
technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this
position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
I strive for continued excellence
I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a MBA degree in Marketing, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of
Customer Relationship in the market and also have experience in learning and excelling
at new creation of relation with customer.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via email at aqeelhanjragem1986@gmail.com or my cell phone,
0333-4002185
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about
this employment opportunity.
Sincerely,

0 comments:

Searching Video

Vu Alisha Search

VUalisha Followers (Jion Now and Get Extra benefits)

Contact Us

My photo
E-mail: vualisha@gmail.com